On 07/05/2019 13.50, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 07/05/2019 08.15, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Why is your postfix trying to listen on 127.0.0.2?

I wrote a bugzilla about that years ago. At the time, yast created
that entry. Since them, I take care to delete that or equivalent line
from the hosts file.

Don't you remember?

And this also happens on 15.1 ? We are not interested in the old stuff
right now.

I don't know, I have no way to test it currently. I have no reason to
think the situation has changed, as both sides were adamant that it was
the other side issue.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.

(from oS Leap 15.0 x86_64 (Minas Tirith))