On 2019-05-07 12:35 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Maybe that man page was supposed to have been updated long ago. I have
no 'domain' statement in any resolv.conf, anywhere. I wonder if there
is even a dhcp option for setting it. (if it's important, there ought
to be one).

There is a DHCP option; without it, I would not have a FQDN at all.

None of that information gets written into any file in /etc anymore (as
of Leap 15.0, perhaps even earlier). It is all stored in various places
in /var/run/netconfig and /var/run/wicked (especially the latter).