On 07/05/2019 08.15, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 07/05/2019 02.27, Knurpht-openSUSE wrote:

knurpht@salt:~> cat /etc/hosts
#
# hosts This file describes a number of hostname-to-address
# mappings for the TCP/IP subsystem. It is mostly
# used at boot time, when no name servers are running.
# On small systems, this file can be used instead of a
# "named" name server.
# Syntax:
#
# IP-Address Full-Qualified-Hostname Short-Hostname
#

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 knurphtvps knurphtvps
127.0.0.1 salt.knurpht.nl salt.knurpht.nl

This breaks postfix.

.... fatal: parameter inet_interfaces: no local interface found for
127.0.0.2

Uh no it doesn't. I've just put all of Gertjans /etc/hosts into one of
mine and sent you a mail. (a 15.1 machine).

I tried and I still would not get "hostname -f" working.

Why is your postfix trying to listen on 127.0.0.2?

I wrote a bugzilla about that years ago. At the time, yast created that
entry. Since them, I take care to delete that or equivalent line from
the hosts file.

Don't you remember?

Bug 824141

--