  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 23:56:01 +0200
Op maandag 6 mei 2019 18:52:03 CEST schreef Carlos E. R.:
Hi,

Elesar:~ # hostname -f
hostname: Name or service not known
Elesar:~ # hostname -d
hostname: Name or service not known
Elesar:~ # hostname -y

Elesar:~ # hostname -A

Elesar:~ # hostname
Elesar
Elesar:~ #

So, I start and look into Network Settings, and in hostname I try to
write a domain name after a dot - it does not allow me to set a domain name.

Where is one supposed to write the domain name?
Check ( I'm on TW atm ) if the YaST > Network Services > Hostnames module
exists. So far, any addition of hostnames / domains works fine using this.

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member