06.05.2019 21:32, James Knott пишет:
On 05/06/2019 02:28 PM, Andrei Borzenkov wrote:
Again - what exactly constitutes "bug"? What worked on 15.0 but does not
work on 15.1 because this field is not present?

I think we're talking about two different issues here.  I was referring
to 15.0, where there is a box for domain name, but it doesn't work.  I

It sort of worked but inconsistently. The first time you entered domain
name nothing happened. Second time you called YaST value was copied into
Domain Search field. If anything else was changed, it now appeared in
/etc/resolv.conf - but not because it was entered in Domain Name. But if
nothing was changed, nothing happened either.

had to add the domain name to domain search, so that just the host name
could be used.