Re: [opensuse] firefox has suddenly disabled extensions
On 05/06/2019 02:08 AM, Robert T Hardy wrote:
Leap 15.0 users had to enable "studies", and then depart from the
instructions
and restart Firefox at possibly some later time. That became clear to me
less
than 12 hours ago.

Same with 42.3 or the hotfix-update-xpi-intermediate would not install (or
didn't appear to). I enabled studies, restarted and clicking on studies now
shows the hotfix as a study. First time I ever heard of them. My policy is to
lock down all bi-directional traffic except allowing submission of
crash-reports. Seems we need to look further into studies. Glad this fiasco is
over. KDE3 Konqueror is no substitute as a web-browser :p Great file-manager,
but terrible browser....

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.