Re: [opensuse] firefox has suddenly disabled extensions
* James Knott <james.knott@xxxxxxxxxx> [05-05-19 21:06]:
On 05/05/2019 08:59 PM, Robert T Hardy wrote:
On Sunday, May 5, 2019 1:23:48 AM CDT Basil Chupin wrote:
My FF, version 60.6.1esr, is functioning just fine now (since about 4
hours ago or so) -- all Addons functioning as before. This on Leap 15.0.

Same version here, addons disabled and hotfix installed when I first
checked
after hearing about the problem. I waited several hours, then finally
restarted Firefox and all was back to normal.

Youtube also started working for me again, after I killed FF and
restarted it.

has been discussed frequently over the last several days.