Re: [opensuse] Jelly Comb touchpad not working RESOLVED.
    Well thanks Andrei for your assistance, but I suddenly had a
epiphany in the middle of the night and thought I would try something
radical. I had the keyboard plugged in to a USB 2.0 hub and as I said,
only the keyboard was working. So I took the hub out and plugged the
keyboard directly into my puter and lo and behold both the keyboard and
touchpad work! Go figure, the damn hub was the problem...  I will send
that hub back to Amazon and get a different one along with sending a not
happy customer review of it!   Marc...

--
<b>Computers: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the user Marc.<br>
His mission: to explore strange new hardware. To seek out new software and new