Re: [opensuse] pngquant - PNG compressor
David C. Rankin composed on 2019-05-03 19:26 (UTC-0500):

On the packaging list where I was seeking help on stripping a leading
directory name for the included libpngquant source, it seems that pngquant is
already packaged in the graphics/ repo -- and sure enough it is, e.g.

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/graphics/openSUSE_Leap_42.3/x86_64/pngquant-2.12.2-15.1.x86_64.rpm

So the real story is:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/graphics/

(then pick your version)

For an official package

(I miss webpin -- totally missed that this was already packaged)

That is due to searching https://software.opensuse.org results in

"No packages found matching your search."

PITA

How do I run a search now for a package that would have disclosed pngquant
in the graphics/ repo -- if not through software.opensuse.org?

https://software.opensuse.org/package/pngquant?search_term=pngquant returned
official for 15.0 and TW, experimental/graphics for 42.3 and 15.1, and others
when
I tried it just now using SeaMonkey.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/