Re: [opensuse] Libreoffice unusable on Leap 15.1 [Solved]
On 28/04/2019 13.02, Carlos E. R. wrote:
It has no menu, I can do nothing.

How do I restore the menu?

Right click on the icons area does nothing.
There is a cog wheel on the right hand panel: no restore menu thing.

It turns out that, while searching for the "Application Menu" panel
applet I clicked instead on "Appmenu Plugin", which doesn't display or
does anything that I can see, so I thought that nothing had been added,
that it did not work, and continued searching for a desktop panel menu
that I liked.

Well, this plugin interferes with Libre Office and hides or kills its menu.

Go figure.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.