[opensuse] Re: pngquant - PNG compressor
On 5/3/2019 12:15 AM, Felix Miata wrote:
David C. Rankin composed on 2019-05-02 00:13 (UTC-0500):

Six months or so ago, Felix and I discussed utilities that did a good job of
png compression. pngquant does an excellent job, but there were no packages
for opensuse. I finally got around to packaging it.

----
Did your comparison also include optipng?

OptiPNG is a PNG optimizer that recompresses image files to a smaller
size, without losing any information. This program also converts
external formats (BMP, GIF, PNM; TIFF support is coming up) to
optimized PNG, and performs PNG integrity checks and corrections.