Re: [opensuse] Mails from openSUSE conferences failing to spam
Dne čtvrtek 2. května 2019 15:15:26 CEST, Adam Majer napsal(a):
On 5/2/19 2:27 PM, Vojtěch Zeisek wrote:
Dne úterý 23. dubna 2019 13:52:34 CEST, Per Jessen napsal(a):
If no one can step up and say "BROKEN_HEADERS are caused by
<explanation>", I don't see how we can help much more. We
don't actually know what the problem is, all we see are those
high scores from rspamd. We're groping in the dark.
Maybe your ISP can explain to us what BROKEN_HEADERS mean.

Finally we agreed with the server admin on lowering score obtained
by BROKEN_HEADERS. Since then, there are no false positives and real
spam is still correctly detected. So it seems rspamd is "just" too
strict by default.
See the issue,
https://github.com/rspamd/rspamd/issues/2836
It's been updated. The problem is with mime parsing. You can also
see that in the source code

Thank You for update, but it's closed and the developer still claims the
behavior as intentional...

Anyway, it would be nice to actually see the message. The snippets
of headers posted don't even have Message-ID: headers and who knows
if the rest is mangled somehow.

I did posted the report how the rspamd filtered opensuse mails over week ago,
but deleted it few minutes before Your mail arrived and since then the rspamd
configuration changed... :-(

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu