Re: [opensuse] What happened to the linuxdownload.adove.com repo for 15.0?
On 05/01/2019 07:21 AM, Knurpht-openSUSE wrote:
Op woensdag 1 mei 2019 07:48:54 CEST schreef David C. Rankin:
All,

Why is the adobe repo down for 15.0? It went down a couple of days ago and
has not come back?
How would we know? It's not part of our infra, but Adobe's.

Understood, I was just going by https://en.opensuse.org/Adobe_Flash_Player and
thought some of the powers that be may have heard why it wasn't working. I
figure Adobe communicates with SuSE much more than they do with David.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.