Re: [opensuse] Live Leap?
On 17/03/2019 14.18, Felix Miata wrote:

I don't type opensuse in the "firefox entry box". I type eweed or /15.0 or
/15.1
or whatever in the firefox history search box, then open the appropriate
entry in
a new tab.

If I type "eweed" I get forum searches. With "/15.0" I get
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.0/iso/, which is good
for downloading the ISO, but I only do that about once a year, so not
much use to me

Typed where?

I open a firefox tab, and start typing in the entry box there, call it
"whatever". The one that will contain the actual URL. A drop down list
with the history appears, with matching entries.

I type in history window, sorted by URL, not in a browser window, so can go
straight to anywhere I've been, or at least close enough to where I want to
go,
then up or down as in any other directory tree.

e.g.
http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/iso/
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.0/live/
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.1/repo/oss/boot/x86_64/loader/

Opening the history window is an extra step and an extra window.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)