Re: [opensuse] Live Leap?

I don't type opensuse in the "firefox entry box". I type eweed or /15.0 or
/15.1
or whatever in the firefox history search box, then open the appropriate
entry in
a new tab.

If I type "eweed" I get forum searches. With "/15.0" I get
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.0/iso/, which is good
for downloading the ISO, but I only do that about once a year, so not
much use to me

Typed where?

I type in history window, sorted by URL, not in a browser window, so can go
straight to anywhere I've been, or at least close enough to where I want to go,
then up or down as in any other directory tree.

e.g.
http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/iso/
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.0/live/
http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/leap/15.1/repo/oss/boot/x86_64/loader/