Re: [opensuse] migrate from photoshop to darktable?
Le 16/03/2019 à 00:08, Felix Miata a écrit :
Are they functional equivalents?

not at all. Photoshop is a general photo editor, much more alike GIMP

darktable is a raw file editor, a GIMP companion if you like

If yes, does DT have anything to facilitate migration?

nope

Besides Anton, do any of the regulars here routinely use it?

no, I rarely use raw files. I use digikam for most of my work (an application more like Lightroom)

Any comment or suggestions?

I think digikam and darktable exists for Linux/windows/mac, but have no experience on mac :-(

jdd

--
http://dodin.org