Re: [opensuse] migrate from photoshop to darktable?
* Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-15-19 20:31]:

[...]

You might also take a look at 'lightzone' which is written in Java.
It too is a complex program but has a different UI and might be more
comfortable.

https://www.dpreview.com/news/2776812471/free-lightroom-alternative-darktable-is-now-available-on-windows

https://www.dpreview.com/news/4218514945/darktable-2-6-0-update-brings-new-retouch-color-balance-modules-and-much-more

lightzone is considerable different than either darktable or ps. best
efforts would be to learn *one* and not be concerned about the others. dt
is more functionally equilivant to Corel's AfterShotPro which I find an
aboration. BibblePro(5) was quite good in the day before being sold to
Corel which sells it but, imnsho, does little else to support it. moving
from bibble to dt was quite ease for me and I have never looked back.

lightzone has also had very little support.