Re: [opensuse] Zypper and restart?
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 20:09:27 +0000
Dave Howorth <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 18:37:56 +0100

On 14/03/2019 18.33, Dave Howorth wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 11:28:39 -0400
Anton Aylward <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2019-03-14 11:12 a.m., Benjamin Zeller wrote:

zypper should cache everything it has already completely
downloaded,

Yes, but that is NOT what I'm talking about.
I'm talking about restarting INCOMPLETE downloads.

I suspect you might need to get the list of require files from
zypper (I assume that is possible?),

Not that I know.

What does zypper list-updates do then?

Or zypper list-patches for that matter

But I suspect just repeating

zypper update --download-only

until zypper says it has nothing to do might work.

That would be a nice feature to have on machines that are not
connected to Internet, or using an expensive connection.