Re: [opensuse] OT: Pihole Local resolution
On 13/03/2019 23.22, Paul Groves wrote:
OK so only one client on the network is not working now. (Raspberry pi
acting as a scanner server).

It uses dhcpcd, my conf is as follows (I have blanked numbers with *):

# static IP configuration:
interface eth0
static ip_address=192.168.0.*/**
static routers=192.168.0.*
static domain_name_servers=192.168.0.* 192.168.0.*

As you can see the search domain option is missing. how can I set the
search domain here? I cannot find an example of this.

If the configuration is static, you simply edit etc/resolv.conf, or in
YaST in the network setup page, or in network manager corresponding place.

If it is dynamic, you edit the dhcpd *server* configuration.

The dynamic setings will override the existing local configuration if it
exists, or leave the local one if it doesn't.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)