Re: [opensuse] OT: Pihole Local resolution
OK so only one client on the network is not working now. (Raspberry pi acting as a scanner server).

It uses dhcpcd, my conf is as follows (I have blanked numbers with *):

# static IP configuration:
interface eth0
static ip_address=192.168.0.*/**
static routers=192.168.0.*
static domain_name_servers=192.168.0.* 192.168.0.*

As you can see the search domain option is missing. how can I set the search domain here? I cannot find an example of this.

I have had a DuckDuckGo (still doesn't sound right somehow) and found this article on arch linux:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Dhcpcd#Static_profile

But this does not show how to set the search domain either.

Is there any documentation for dhcpcd to show how to configure the search domain?

Paul