Re: [opensuse] Looking for recommendations: Wi-FI 802.11ac + Bluetooth card for laptop
Am Montag, 11. März 2019, 19:58:35 CET schrieb Linux Kamarada:
Thank you, Vinzenz Vietzke, that is the Wi-Fi card I'm going to buy!

If I understood this page right:

https://www.intel.com.br/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005511/networ
k-and-i-o/wireless-networking.html

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 is supported out of the box by the
Linux kernel 4.6+

openSUSE Leap 15.0 uses kernel 4.12.14

Yep. Leap kernel (or oS kernel in general) are way newer as their version
number suggest due to the many patches and backports.

So I wouldn't even expect problems with 9xxx series though I haven't tried
them myself yet.

Regards,
vinz.