Re: [opensuse] markdown retext error
Hello,

On Wed, 06 Mar 2019, Dave Howorth wrote:
$ retext /usr/share/doc/packages/php7-redis/README.markdown
[..]
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named
'markups.mdx_mathjax(enable_dollar_delimiter=False)'
[..]
Have I done something extremely stupid or is this a bug I should
report?

Your missing a part of python3-Markups.

python3-Markups-3.x does not include that module in that form anymore,
i.e. the file
/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/markups/mdx_mathjax.py

So, you need the python3-Markups-2.0.1 package for retext-6.x and
python3-Markups-3.0.0 for retext-7.x.

HTH,
-dnh

--
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.
-- dima