Re: [opensuse] redis
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2019 19:07:14 +0100
Dave Howorth wrote:

So a little more information. I've now got it running under systemd as
I mentioned above but apparently it's running as a service called
redis@default as mentioned by Per earlier.

Now emoncms is still claiming it isn't running, even though I've
separately run the PHP code it uses to check and that works fine.
Every other test indicates that both redis and the Phpredis extension
are working fine.

The only thing I can see that is different is that emoncms expects the
redis service to be called redis-server, not redis@default.

Those are just names, emoncms is likely looking for a port or a unix
service. There must some config for emoncms too?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.9°C)
http://www.cloudsuisse.com/ - your owncloud, hosted in Switzerland.