Re: [opensuse] using old cell phone as a server
On 03/03/2019 15.46, Anton Aylward wrote:
On 2019-03-01 3:07 p.m., Carlos E. R. wrote:
I simply state my case. *Me* does not want to be updating frequently,
nor to use brand new versions.

Then get a cell phone. (Or do you call them 'mobiles' like the Brits?)
Possibly one more than 3 years old.

Why would I use a cell phone instead of Linux?

My best choice is openSUSE Leap. It is not perfect, but it is good
enough, and I have no intention to replace with a phone.

Anyway, the point they were trying to convince me, is to install
Tumbleweed into my old 32 bits laptop, which I will not do. Your idea to
use a phone instead of a computer is very far off-target.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.
(from 15.0 x86_64 at Telcontar)