Re: [opensuse] using old IDE laptop
* Carlos E. R. <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [03-01-19 07:14]:
On 01/03/2019 12.57, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 01/03/2019 à 10:25, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

You know what I think about TW... if I say here that again we get a
flame war :-p

it works pretty well on old machines. else debian...

No doubt.

But I'm not prepared to be doing shiny new updates every other day, nor
to invest in learning another distro ropes.

you don't have, unless you want to. and it is a big learning curve, using
dup insead of up. that said, being capable of running and maintaining
Tumbleweed means you are also capable of the same with the Leap versions.
it is a choice which presents a solution to your particular condition.

ps: by maligning the solution you also malign the person posing it.