Re: [opensuse] 3D PDF
Le 12/11/2018 à 10:31, Roger Oberholtzer a écrit :
Has anyone played with viewing 3D PDF's on Linux?

A sample file is http://www.3dpdfmaker.com/index.php/download_file/force/339/

Okular opens the file. But it does not support the 3D parts. There is
a claim that Acroread on all platforms supports 3D. I have not used
that in ages.

Just curious.

some time ago, I managed to install last acroread version from play on linux (so windows version), that, of course, works perfectly with this file. It asks for permission, one can accept only this one file or any file

I accepted this one in the hope you wont try to trick me :-))

jdd

--
http://dodin.org