Re: [opensuse] 3D PDF
On Mon, Nov 12, 2018 at 11:10 AM Carlos E. R.
<robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i've tested acroread with your file and it completelys upports 3D
completely on openSuSE 42.3, NVIDIA graphic card and prop. driver.

You are right, it works.

The file simply contains the code to "run" the view. Looks rather a
proof of concept.

We are adding support for the LAS file format (LiDAR point clouds). A
customer has asked for DWG support for point clouds. And now 3D PDF.
We are trying to decide how to proceed. Our preference is to get one
format as fully supported as we can, and then point the users at
conversion tools that solve their specific needs. I don't think 3D PDF
will be our go-to format.

--
Roger Oberholtzer