Re: [opensuse] Anyone in Xemacs interested?
On 11/08/2018 01:36 AM, Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
Hi,

as Xemacs do not get into a final version for several years I'd like to
drop it.

Werner

Well I am on the opposite of this fence, I use xemacs all the time, my
fingers are trained to it and I really like the powerful macro
capabilities.. Yes I do wish it had better support but I would vote to
keep it... Sigh... sounds like I am getting too old and probably going
to miss a favorite tool if it gets dropped....

    Marc..

--
Linux Counter