Re: [opensuse] Re: ghostscript + gv / epstopdf problems after recent update
On 08/11/2018 09.33, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 11/06/2018 12:22 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
It is not html, it is some other thing.

Charset perhaps, that Thunderbird renders differently.

Yes, that's it.

Preferences/Display/Formatting.

Fonts for: Latin -> Monospace: Monospace.
Fonts for: Japanese -> Monospace: Default (Source Cod. size 16).

Brilliant Carlos, thanks

I've not encountered a translation issue like that before (that's pushing 15
years of TB use too :) I guess I've been a digital hermit (or the wider push
to Unicode/wchar support with all translations is finally coming of age...)

Apparently TB supports using a different font for each language
description, possibly because there are fonts that do not have letters
for some languages. I don't know this moment if we can set a font for
all languages in a few clicks, then modify the fonts of some language
that fails.

Yes, there is a default font, but that doesn't change the current
settings of the languages. There is no button to apply defaults to all
languages. And there are MANY languages.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.