Re: [opensuse] Re: ghostscript + gv / epstopdf problems after recent update
On 11/06/2018 12:22 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
It is not html, it is some other thing.

Charset perhaps, that Thunderbird renders differently.

Yes, that's it.

Preferences/Display/Formatting.

Fonts for: Latin -> Monospace: Monospace.
Fonts for: Japanese -> Monospace: Default (Source Cod. size 16).

Brilliant Carlos, thanks

I've not encountered a translation issue like that before (that's pushing 15
years of TB use too :) I guess I've been a digital hermit (or the wider push
to Unicode/wchar support with all translations is finally coming of age...)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.