Re: [opensuse] Re: Qt Creator
Hello,

In the Message;

Subject : Re: [opensuse] Re: Qt Creator
Date & Time: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 22:37:03 +0000

[Dave] == Dave Howorth <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> has written:

Dave> On Wed, 07 Nov 2018 23:44:59 +0900
Dave> Masaru Nomiya <nomiya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[...]
Dave> I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you don't understand.

Because you wrote the strange procedure.

[...]

MN>> Anyway, please install qtcreator 4.7.2;

Dave> Thanks, but that is not what I want. I generally stick to the standard
Dave> repositories unless there is an extremely good reason to do something
Dave> else. I think Qt Creator 4.6.1 should work as shipped.

I've been doubting when the qtcreator was certified as an official
package.

I don't thin so.

There exists oppficial qtcreator's package, but it is Qt4 base one.

MN>> Sorry!! > Carlos <-- Just an official pacckage only user.

Dave> Sorry, don't understand that comment.

Carlos is one of most active contributors on this ML.
As well known, he doesn't use unofficial packages.

Thanks.

---
┏━━┓彡 Masaru Nomiya mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp
┃\/彡