Re: [opensuse] antique HDs (was: Login weirdness)
On 02/11/2018 19:12, Felix Miata wrote:
I still have the 5.8lb ST-506 30ms 1024 cyl 8 hd 17 sect Micropolis 85MB
model 1335 from the
external storage addon for the Altos Xenix 286 where I worked, thinking
someday I'd run across a
controller to match it to try to retrieve the scripts I wrote.

Wow!

I managed to sell my old ESDI-interface 5¼" FH drives, about a decade
back. I think they went into a DEC PDP-11.

I might be able to connect you to some people who could help you to read
that, if you like. Mail me offlist?