Re: [opensuse] Scanner settings?
On 02/11/2018 13.31, James Knott wrote:
On 11/01/2018 03:19 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
I scan into LibreOffice and save or email as PDF.  I don't use Gimp.
You also said you scan with 1200dpi, don't you end up with huge emails
or PDFs ?

I keep an eye on that and it's generally not a problem, unless I forget
to ensure I use lineart.

I tried lineart long ago, but I did not like the result. The point at
which it chooses if it is black or white is critical. At best, I got
letters with white dots. I might use grey, but not lineart.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.