Re: [opensuse] Re: Scanner settings?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2018 20:17:49 +0100
James Knott wrote:

On 11/01/2018 01:58 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
What could be easier than clicking on skanlite and then "scan", wait
for
it to finish and save in your desired format? In the office, the
one desktop that has the scanner attached, has Skanlite running all
the time. One step saved.

I just used Skanlite to scan a document.  All I can do is save the
image.  I cannot import directly into any app.  I'd have to import the
saved image.

Directly as in straight from Skanlite? I guess that's true. I haven't
felt it was an obstacle.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.1°C)