Re: [opensuse] Re: Scanner settings?
On 11/01/2018 01:15 PM, Dave Howorth wrote:
This sounds like an LO bug rather than an opensuse one.

I have no idea where the problem is, only that it could be a *LOT*
easier to use a scanner in openSUSE.  For example, if I wanted to scan
directly to an email, it appears that could be done in Xsane, but that
requires configuring an email server to use, which appears to only
support SMTP and POP, so it can't even be used with modern email
settings such as SMTPS and IMAPS.  Also, when clicking on Help in
Xscane, it tries to use Netscape and fails, as Netscape hasn't been
around for many years.

In /etc/sane.d, I have found the file plustek.conf, which appears to be
for my scanner and was created on April 19, 2018.  While it shows origin
points, there's nothing for the dimensions to be used or mode.