Re: [opensuse] python question
you don't need an ide to learn python -- vim in a bash shell will give
you the least distractions
and arguably the best editor -- learn to use the online docs, the
python book is just too big to
actually use in my opinion, and the online docs are easier to search
On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 7:00 PM George from the tribe