Re: [opensuse] Re: What would be the proper command to swtich off wlan?
On 08/30/2018 04:19 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Why are they on the same IP?  On my notebook, they have different IP
addresses, as provided by the DHCP server.  While I have the addresses
tied to MACs, the DHCP server won't allow assigning the same address to
2 MACs.
Intentionally, to be able to ssh-in to the same name and IP from other
computers, not needing to remember/know which interface is the lappy
using this time.

I do that all the time, as I demonstrated in my previous note.