Re: [opensuse] Laptop cannot connect to the internet on college wifi
30.08.2018 19:33, Noah Davis пишет:
My college wifi uses MSCHAPv2, which was also chosen by default in the
settings for the connection. I forgot to mention it earlier, but I'm using
KDE Plasma 5.13.4 with NetworkManager.

These are their recommended settings for Android:
- EAP method – PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication – MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate – (unspecified)

These settings have nothing to do with "getting internet", they are for
wifi authentication and you said you are authenticated.

On August 30, 2018 10:54:47 AM EDT, Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>