Re: [opensuse] Laptop cannot connect to the internet on college wifi
  • From: Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 16:54:47 +0200
Op donderdag 30 augustus 2018 16:43:30 CEST schreef Noah Davis:
My college wifi uses WPA2 Enterprise/PEAP. I am able to connect and
authenticate (username and password are accepted) to the wifi network, but
I don't get any internet. I know it's not a problem with the wifi because
my Android phone has no problem using the wifi.

I have an ASUS K501UW laptop running Tumbleweed 20180828.
You probably miss one of the settings re. Internal Authentication. Ask the
sysadmins for the proper settings, we can't see how they configured the
network

--
Gertjan Lettink a.k.a. Knurpht
openSUSE Board Member