Re: [opensuse] Re: Okular - Please put Adobe Reader back in
On 30/08/18 01:52, James Knott wrote:
On 08/29/2018 11:43 AM, James Knott wrote:
With Adobe, it had no
problem automatically selecting the folder where I wanted to save the
file.  Why isn't there something as simple as a home directory button,
so I don't have to go through all that nonsense?
I just counted, it took 7 clicks to get to the directory where I wanted
to save the file, the same directory that Adobe would open immediately.
It doesn't even remember the last directory I saved to.  I have to go
through all that nonsense each and every time I save the file.

I've read this thread to this point and am puzzled by why in your case Okular does not remember where it last saved a *.pdf file because this does not happen here: Okular never forgets  the location of where it last saved a file.

I don't have the solution -- just puzzled :-).

System: Leap 15.0; KDE; Okular version 17.12.3; Nvidia GTX 1060/6GB GPU; kernel 4.18.5-1.

BC

--
"Truth isn't truth."

Rudy Guiliani, Donald Trump's lawyer, 20 August 2018