Re: [opensuse] Re: What would be the proper command to swtich off wlan?
On 2018-08-26 08:42, James Knott wrote:
On 08/26/2018 05:08 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
You misunderstand what my script is and does.

This script is "/etc/NetworkManager/dispatcher.d/mine", and is called
directly by Network manager whenever any interface goes up or down.
Metric does not matter here. Eth goes up, the script gets called by NM.
Then wlan goes up, my script gets called again.

No, I don't know what your script does, but it does appear to be causing
the problem.

No, my script doesn't cause any problem.
I detected what was going on because of my script, which I made to solve
problems I was having, and that now I don't have.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.

(from openSUSE 15.0 (Legolas))