Re: [opensuse] Re: What would be the proper command to swtich off wlan?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 19:18:37 +0200
James Knott wrote:

On 08/26/2018 12:28 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Sorry, I had not taken into account that the interfaces would be on
the
same network. Then yes, routing metrics will take of outgoing
messages. You will still _receive_ duplicate broadcasts though, from
cupsd for instance.

That was the start of this part of the thread, as Carlos was wanting
to write a script to turn off WiFi, due to a problem he was
experiencing.

Yes, I realised that too late, hence my apology.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (19.2°C)