Re: [opensuse] Re: What would be the proper command to swtich off wlan?
On 08/25/2018 03:07 PM, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2018-08-25 13:09, James Knott wrote:
On 08/25/2018 05:28 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
192.168.1.133 is the wlan, and I'm connected using eth on
192.168.1.127.

Fire up Wireshark and see what's actually happening.  I have verified
in experiment that the metric works, but also when something is sent
to the wlan interface, it actually goes there, as expected, but the
return traffic goes out on Ethernet.  Again, this is expected, as
Linux supports routing and is doing what it's supposed to.

Sorry, I have no time to investigate it now, I'm going. The important
thing is that the two interfaces are seen, even if one is handling
almost all the traffic.

Aren't we talkaing about broadcast traffic anyway? It'll go out over
all interfaces, I would think.

If that nmb traffic is a broadcast, that would explain why it seen on
wlan too. Yes.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.