Re: [opensuse]: David's bouncing email...
On 26/08/18 15:55, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 08/26/2018 12:41 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
But a couple of other entries in that area caught my eye and being rather
paranoid about privacy, after what has been in the news about Facebook and
giggle, I was wondering if you, or anyone, know anything about these 2 items
in Config Editor:

1.  mailnews.account_central_page.url which has the setting of
'chrome://messenger/content/msgAccountCentral.xul; and

2.  mailnew.messageid_browser.url with the setting of 'http://groups.google.com

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Firefox/Privacy

Many Thanks, David for this URL. I started to read it but decided that I need to devote more attention to it than I am able to do at the moment and so I have Bookmarked it.

(A comment I cannot help making: that info is provided by the ArchLinux.org. I don't know anything about them but are they considered to be one of the Linux's "progressives"?)

BC

--
"Truth isn't truth."

Rudy Guiliani, Donald Trump's lawyer, 20 August 2018