Re: [opensuse] install leap 15.0 in 10Gb
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 14:48:30 +0200
Anton Aylward wrote:

Now as I and others have commented the point of IMAp is that you
shouldn't have needed to download the messages in the first place. if
you intended them to be downloaded to a single device then you'd use
POP. But if you planned to read your (remote) mailbox using multiple
devices (aka phone/tablet) then you want them left on the IMAP server.
It seems TB can *also* download a *copy*.

Yes, I believe this copy is 1) for use in off-line mode and 2) for
faster indexing/searching.

The only thing that does, it seems, is Basil's suggestion that you
delete the whole TB account.

After disabling sync, I tried deleting an individual mailbox, that
worked fine.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (14.7°C)