Re: [opensuse] install leap 15.0 in 10Gb
On 2018-08-25 4:07 a.m., Per Jessen wrote:
Anton Aylward wrote:

On 2018-08-24 1:41 p.m., jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 24/08/2018 à 18:41, Jdd a écrit :

pretty easy to rename the file and see what happen 😊

much better:

11M 24 août  19:37 global-messages-db.sqlite
361M 24 août  19:15 global-messages-db.sqlite.1

Hmmmmm

464M Aug 24 19:39 global-messages-db.sqlite
mv global-messages-db.sqlite global-messages-db.sqlite.backup

restart TB

4.8M Aug 24 19:43 global-messages-db.sqlite

Oh WOW 10:1

Does this work for ALL the sqlite files?

Maybe. global-messages-db.sqlite is the main search index. By
rebuilding after disabling sync, I suspect only the headers are
indexed. If you do a body search, it'll happen on the server.

Btw, mozilla support confirms you can just remove that file, it is
automatically rebuilt. Mine is 2Gig, the others are tiny in
comparison.

Yes, there are before- and after-image files that allow reconstruction.

But as I pointed out, I have a few very large files.

I'm looking the SqlLite command 'vacuum'. to use when TB is offline.