Re: [opensuse] Re: What would be the proper command to swtich off wlan?
On 08/25/2018 05:28 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
192.168.1.133 is the wlan, and I'm connected using eth on 192.168.1.127.

Fire up Wireshark and see what's actually happening.  I have verified in
experiment that the metric works, but also when something is sent to the
wlan interface, it actually goes there, as expected, but the return
traffic goes out on Ethernet.  Again, this is expected, as Linux
supports routing and is doing what it's supposed to.