[opensuse] Why is this so, Leap 15?
I have 2 installations of Leap 15 on my laptop (don't worry why I installed 2copies). I Installed the first copy back last April, 26 April, and the second copy only 2 days ago, 23 August.

Copy #1 was obviously installed (26 April) from the last "beta" of Leap 15 and the copy I installed 2 days ago was from the official release iso dated 16 May. Both copies are up-to-date and configured identically (I firmly believe).

My Question (with above in mind) is: why is the following occurring:

copy #1 of Leap 15 does not "Lock Screen" after any time period because this is how I configured the Settings>System Setings>Power Management

but

copy #2 *insists* on doing the "Lock Screen" rumba after exactly 5 minutesĀ  -- which annoys me very much?

What changed in the final release of Leap 15, and what is needed to be done to make copy #2 stop kicking-in the annoying "Lock Screen" feature?

(I suspect that Leap 15 recognises that it is being installed on a laptop and not desktop computer and therefore this Lock Screen kicks-in ... but why after 5 minutes, and there appears to be no way to override this time period.)

BC

--
"Truth isn't truth."

Rudy Guiliani, Donald Trump's lawyer, 20 August 2018