Re: [opensuse] install leap 15.0 in 10Gb
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 09:50:30 +0200
Carlos E. R. wrote:

On 2018-08-22 4:51 p.m., jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I have 17 remote IMAP accounts, 3 local IMAP accounts with Dovecot
and a IMAP-to-Gmail account.

I've just been though and pursed all the local-storage settings.
anton@main:~> du -Lsh ~/.thunderbird
1.1G /home/anton/.thunderbird

Maybe compact folders?

As in "actually delete the messages marked for deletion".
yes, but many of those messages are on the server.
How do I PURGE the files that were downloaded because of the stupid
default
setting? How do I identify them. How do I purge the local copies of
the files corresponding to downloads of messages that are NOT marked
for deletion and jsut have the copies on the server?

Huh?
Just leave the details up to Thunderbird.

That was also my instinct, but I'm not sure if TB is going to tidy up
that space. On my laptop, I have 16Gb taken up by TB mailbox files - I
stopped the sync 2 days ago, nothing's been tidied up. One account I
set to "keep 1 week" for the inbox, but the INBOX file sofar remains at
120Mb.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (16.7°C)
http://www.cloudsuisse.com/ - your owncloud, hosted in Switzerland.