Re: [opensuse] install leap 15.0 in 10Gb
On 08/24/2018 08:14 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
Maybe compact folders?
As in "actually delete the messages marked for deletion".
yes, but many of those messages are on the server.
How do I PURGE the files that were downloaded because of the stupid default
setting? How do I identify them. How do I purge the local copies of the
files
corresponding to downloads of messages that are NOT marked for deletion and
jsut
have the copies on the server?

What happens if you delete and re-create the account in Thunderbird?